2017-09-09

US Open SF : Thank you Juan Martin!

Thank you Juan Martin!

US Open is about how heart can move mountains and is about how to lose graciously....US Open is over for del Potro but his fans will never give up on him, a guy who put his everything to his beloved sport. A guy whose heart was broken and life was ruined by series of injuries and is trying back so hard to find the end of the tunnel. Trying to prevail his old self. He is my inspiration and role model. When I am down and out, I always think of del Potro. Thinking that at least I'm still lucky that I don't have to undergo that four desperate surgeries on my both wrists, do not have to feel that pain every single day for some years already... If 2017 is the end of his tunnel, then 2018 could probably see him shine again. Once again... #USOPENCHAMPION2009 #VamosDelpo



             引用:Del Potro の公式Twitterより

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comments: